Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanxgiving

Hey folks welcome back from the slaughtering and consumption of the great turkey beast (keep in mind I am not referring to killing camel turkeys, only regular ones)! Quick updates: My family is insane (but that's okay since I am sure yours is too), I am currently writing my thesis, consumerism is running rampant, and most importantly I have returned for more blogging!
As I often look for the silver lining in most things I had some good news in my email inbox today. My friend Mark wrote to tell me that he and my other friend Todd have landed safely in Kuwait. Now, I know that them being in hostile territory is by no means a good thing, but I have decided to be thankful for every piece of information I get that tells me that they are okay.
Well anyways back to working...

No comments: