Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Official Halloween Garb...

Well, unfortunately due to problems locating proper costume material I will be unable to recreate the much loved Lloyd Dobbler. As heartbroken as I am I know the ladies out there are even moreso (lets face it the ladies love Lloyd!!). Fortunately, after the first week of not being able to turn up the right style of trenchcoat nor white Nikes with the orange swoop I devised an alternative plan. This year for Halloween I will be...Drum roll please.....


The Star Wars Geek!!!
Yes, I will be the nerdy guy with thick glasses that is 25 and still lives in his parents basement playing Star Wars role playing games with my best friend since elementary school as well as the "lame" kids from the neighborhood. For a visual think Napoleon Dynamite dressed as a dark jedi! A 20th level dark jedi with force choke and force lightning ability!!! I mean, gah, don't be such an idiot of course as a dark jedi master I can use force choke and force lightning!! I will also have my trusty lightsaber with 2 different kinds of power crystals.
Frightening Non?

1 comment:

Handsome Monkey King said...

har de har har Chris. Gah, don't be such a frickin idiot! I am going in costume. Joe however will be going as a real jedi.